Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Le Style Collage!

‘Cause it should be in French, right?  No, I guess not.  Anyway, I’ve been seeing these cute collages everywhere, from clothing to interior design, so I thought I’d try one myself.  I started out with one of my favorite stores, Urban Outfitters, because I love their fun, funky styles and reasonable prices!  Everything but the dresser with mirror is from UO; the dresser is from Ikea.

bedroomdesign

If I had my druthers, this would be the bedroom!  Maybe it would be an acceptable guest bedroom, but it does have a level of femininity that would overwhelm Nick a bit, I suppose (well, hey, I’ll just have to make one for him!).  This is very much the style of my last apartment on my own: very eclectic, kitschy, coordinated but not matchy.  I am definitely a fan of the little graphic pillows, and I’ve been in love with that whale print for a year!

What’s your idea of the perfect room?

No comments:

Post a Comment