Friday, September 3, 2010

Been to Burda lately?

image(FYI, since I’m at school for 13 hours at a time on Tuesdays and Thursdays – sheesh! – the schedule has switched up a bit...  Thoughtful Thursday is more like insane busy Thursday now, but Wednesdays and Fridays are great days for posts!  I will be rethinking my themes!)

I’ve been seeing project after ADORABLE project go up at BurdaStyle.com recently!  I’ve even used a few of the free patterns myself, and they’re excellent!  Even the regular Burda patterns are great, like this one for just $3 right now! What a deal!  Get one on the website and print yourself at home, or keep an eye on your local sew-craft store for sales.

And be sure to check out all the free user-submitted patterns!  There are amazing FREE patterns for all kinds of projects, from dresses and cardigans to dolls, hats, and accessories.

What’s your favorite pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment