Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Favorite Holiday Decorations from the Blogosphere!

There are so many gorgeous decorations out there… I expect I’ll be spending a lot of time in the next few weeks sharing some of my favorite finds!  Many of these will be DiY and very inexpensive – or at least have the potential – because of course we need to go a little easy on our wallets!  Enjoy!

image

I LOVE this simple, elegant, informal willow and eucalyptus wreath from Seahorse.  Unfortunately, it’s a UK product, so hard to get to the US in time, but why not do up this one yourself?

image

Hello?  How about the old classic, paper cut-out snowflakes?  Make bunches and bunches of them for this intense, festive statement!  And the cost?  Pretty much free!

image

These absolutely charming ornaments are something I know I’d love to give or receive.  Using metal stamps (like the ones I use to create my wordspell pieces), you can share messages and wishes on antique silverware.  No time for that?  Pick these up from the Hammermann shop at Etsy!

image

Advent calendars are one of those charming and oh-so-easy touches that I often sit here going, “Why didn’t I think of that?”  I love this effortless, timeless example from Rachel!

What’s your favorite frugal project this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment