Friday, May 27, 2011

Totally in Love!

With Nick, of course, but I recently found a new clothing store that I’m totally enamored of… Ruche!  They held a Polyvore contest last week, and here’s what I came up with:

image

Based on their “Unending Love” collection, I used Polyvore to put together a fun collection of my favorites!  The new "remember darling" dress is one of my absolute FAVORITES! I wanted to highlight the delicate, romantic feel of it with warm, sweet accessories and colors, and make it suitable for any occasion, professional or personal. The focus is on warm peach and gold to accent the warm white of the dress' lace, but with a cool surprise in the shoe color. With your hair up, the earrings would really sparkle, but no necklace to interrupt the cute buttons and high neckline. All the focus here is onwards and upwards!

What’s your recent favorite shopping find?

No comments:

Post a Comment