Sunday, February 20, 2011

thing-a-day twenty: Refia’s boot cuffs

DSC00131

Into the twenties we go!  Just eight days left!  I believe I will be able to finish Refia's costume in this last week; that'll be my goal for the end of this experience!

I purchased these great boots and only needed to add a white cuff to them to create the effect in the images of the character.  A bit of the main dress fabric lined with some leftover white satin and done!  They're even removable, set in temporarily with washable hem tape so I can wear the boots without them in the future.

I’ll be wearing this to Animeland Wasabi next month if you’ll be there, so keep an eye out for me (but look fast ‘cause I’ll be gone in another second, organizing the cosplay contest again!).  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment