Monday, February 21, 2011

Also, the stars.

Even though I’ve been posting daily about my thing-a-day adventures, I’ve still been reading and enjoying my growing list of blogs on Google Reader!  I feel like I’ve *starred* just TONS in the past little while, and they really deserve sharing.  So here they are!

How-To: Felt Pizza Set @Craftzine – So adorable!

How-To: Photorealistic Gadget Pouches @Craftzine – Love these!  So simple, so stylish!

Texas Twosome: Ceremony Part 1 @Weddingbee – I was enchanted by their vows.

treasure hunting: keys @Design*Sponge – I love keys, what can I say?

sewing 101: stuffed hearts @Design*Sponge – These would make great gift-giving devices for wedding parties, eh?

modern twist: studio trivetz @Design*Sponge – These are fantastic, and I want some.

Keeping Track of Allen Wrenches @ApartmentTherapy – No seriously, who doesn’t have a million of these?

Shades of Grey @Weddingbee – A great post for me because I too am looking at grey dresses for my girls.

And of course, BHLDN, care of Anthropologie, has been all over the blogosphere.  As if you didn’t already own my soul.

So, where have you been this month that needs to be shared?

No comments:

Post a Comment