Monday, January 31, 2011

A Perfect Paper!

Okay, a break from wedding stuff!  Ha!  Mostly.  I came across a delightful post from Dollar Store Crafts today in my reader, featuring these amazing and gorgeous dresses.

image

The best part?  They’re made of PAPER.  Can you believe it?  I didn’t even realize until I read on further.  I really felt drawn to these after looking at... here it comes… wedding dresses this weekend!

Tomorrow begins thing-a-day, in which I hope to create something new every day of the month!  What an exciting challenge!  My theme will be wearables, buuuut, I might have to stick a few wedding things in here and there.  I’ll be back tomorrow with my first “thing” and since tomorrow is a snow day here in frosty Colorado, maybe it’ll be something BIG!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment