Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In love with interiors

There were a ton of gorgeous interior photos in my Google Reader today!  Check this out!

11-01 January

Top Left: Stylish Storage: Vintage & Antique Armoires at Apartment Therapy.  I love the armoires, but of even more interest to me is the gorgeous slab table in the center of the room.

Top Right: past & present: fireplace history at design*sponge. This reminds me of one of the fun walls from the Sims 3!  Very Versailles!

Bottom Left: Palette & Paints: Blue Painted Fireplace from Myles Henry at Remodelista. There is something just so incredibly charming about this blue fireplace hearth.  Not to mention it’s one of my favorite shades!

Bottom Right: Amy's Dashing Details House Tour at Apartment Therapy.  I’m a fan of vingettes with photos, paintings, and other accessories, and this one just struch me as so clean and bright.  Love it!

What are you loving out there lately?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love these images. My favorite is the top right. Very French furniture, I love French furniture, especially the coloured range. I have to say, I love your blog! The wedding dress is beautiful! I also looked at a similar style but in the end I went for a mermaid style with a fan train for mine.

    ReplyDelete