Monday, April 4, 2011

Twist and turn!

I picked up a few of these on recommendation of a friend, and I think they’re really neat!  Goody’s new Spin Pin!

Sourced from Goody Website

It’s kind of a neat little tool.  My hair isn’t QUITE long enough, but even so, the spin pins still worked to hold back what hair I could pull back into a bun.  I also bought the LAAAARGE size spin pin for a bun, but again, I don’t have quite enough hair.  As I understand, it’s a lot more comfortable and better for your hair, and prevents a lot of the breakage you can get from having regular up-dos.  Now that I’m getting close to the length where I can put my hair up successfully, I’m excited to start using these!

What’s your favorite new fashion tool?

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. ooo Im excited to try these! I have looooong hair, and it would be great to use less bobby pins :)

    ReplyDelete