Monday, April 18, 2011

The FREE Sign-In Book!

Yesterday Nick and I made a trip to Best Buy for a new router (I think we’re developing wireless for our entire zip code), and while waiting for Nick to finalize his purchase, I spied a little offer tag hanging there…  FREE 8x8 PHOTO BOOK.  Well, hell yes, I’ll take one!Source I am style-ish

It appears you need a qualifying purchase, usually related to cameras, but our router purchase seems to have qualified (you need Internet to get there?), so I had the cashier ring up the card and lo and behold, when I got home, I had a code for a FREE photobook from shutterfly!

This was a great deal because I’d already been planning to purchase a shutterfly photobook as our custom sign-in book at the reception.  It’s a great deal at up to 20 pages, and with our (only slightly less than professional!) engagement photos completely under our control, reproducing them in this format is a great option for us!  What a great find!

Where have you found great unexpected deals that saved you nuptial funds?

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment