Saturday, October 2, 2010

Starstruck!

I am a faithful viewer of Project Runway, so imagine my UTTER DELIGHT when I was in my beloved Denver Fabrics this afternoon and who was there?  Michael C. and Mondo!  I know Mondo is a Denver resident (represent!), but I was surprised to see Michael C. as well.  Once I got over my initial shock, I was able to approach the guys, say hi and how cool it was to see them, and even got a photo (thank you, Nick!).

OMGOMG

HOW COOL IS THAT?  I’m honestly not usually such a goofball when meeting favorite celebrities (I like to think my meeting and ten minute chat with Peter Beagle at Dragon*Con was an enlightening one!), but I think the surprise of seeing these incredible designers in MY local fabric store just sent me over the edge!  Thanks for being so cool to the nutty fangirl, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment