Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The wedding crafts!

It’s been nearly five months that Nick and I have been married, and it’s been just lovely!  We had a marvelous summer, really enjoyed seeing our family and spending lots of time relaxing.

While looking through photos today, I realized that there was so much DIY at the wedding, and I would love to share them!  Please enjoy!

25
Our programs, created with just Microsoft Word!  I went with a ‘hotdog’ fold rather than a ‘hamburger’ fold for a different approach.
43
Our beautiful baby’s breath bouquets, lovingly made by my mother.  I was banned from working on these after messing up the first one.  =p
66The men of the wedding party wore navy calla lilies wrapped in printed paper and copper wire. 113The collection of vases, bottles, and votive holders that made up many of our table-toppers.  The large vases are actually just PVC pipe mod-podged with paper!
84
I’m particularly proud of our little Han and Leia cake toppers, painted by me!
99
Our welcome table with more accessories, our custom pencils, and our sign-in book from Shutterfly.
239
My handmade earrings, showing the touch of teal throughout the wedding.
94
Our own special Reistling, bottled by my parents especially for the event!  I made the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment