Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shiny!

Apartment Therapy reminded me this morning how much I looooove the shine and luster of lacquered furniture.  They featured a post about lacquered walls, but I thought to add a few pieces of furniture.  But seriously, isn’t this gorgeous?

source: apartment therapy

I like my lacquer to have a nice modern finish, like this bedroom set from Scandinavian Designs.  With very clean lines, solid colors, and that bright shine, it becomes the focal point of a room without taking away from anything else.

source: Scandinavian Designs

Shiny lacquered kitchens make me just shiver with delight.

source: apartment therapy

Lacquer accessories have always been popular staples in the bathroom, because of their brightness and ease of cleaning, but they can go anywhere!  Check out these from Nina Campbell!

image

On a budget?  Try some resin options from Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment