Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A personal message from…

I had one of those HOLD IT REWIND THAT BLOG moments the other day while going through my Google Reader.  Here’s why:

ibb-1299448365

OMG PERSONALIZED PENCILS.  I NEED THOSE FOR THE WEDDING.

Sorry for the capslock, but seriously, those are so adorable!  They appeal to me on so many levels!  As a teacher, they’re a staple of my everyday existence.  As a lover of all things text-filled, more cute fonts as a part of our décor and favors is always good.  And hello, would those not make the best favors EVER?  Personal and practical?  With about 4 dozen (in custom colors with custom fonts, HELLO?!?!) at $50 from Explicitly Yours, they’re a pretty reasonable deal.  Even with our limited budget, I’d love to fit these in, just because they’re so fun!

What item has made you do a backflip?

No comments:

Post a Comment