Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The (mostly) Green and White Bedroom

imageI’d attempted to put together a green and white bedroom when I was in college and had a modicum of success.  Reflecting on that, I went on a search this afternoon to create another green and peaceful sleeping space.  I really wanted that main punch of green and white, reflected in the walls and bedding, but the dark accents and warm colors ground the room, while keeping it interesting and adding a little warmth.  Here’s what I came up with!  References are below, with a few extras: see that mirror from Target?  Get a whole different look my mounting it longways!  Also, I’ve been in love with that mirror dresser from Anthro for years… someday!  Enjoy the Etsy finds!

Wallpaper: H&WBedding from Pottery Barn. Dresser & light: AnthroMirror & Rocking Chair: TargetHeadboard: SundanceChest: GreybillsPillows: Room & Board. Accessories: Etsy sellers willowpillow, mementoretro, dahlush and Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment